- My name is Tamara.
- I’m half of a married lesbian couple in Toronto, Ontario.
- I’m a child and youth counsellor and I work in a classroom for children with autism.
- I like to knit, write, read, cook, cycle, and I think that the Muppets are a work of comedic genius.
- My wife’s name is Lauren and she’s awesome.
- We spent 8 months trying to conceive before I got pregnant in March 2013.
- In spite of an uneventful pregnancy, we learned at our 20 week ultrasound that our son had severe brain and eye anomolies. We chose to have labour induced at 22 weeks after it was determined that he would not survive. We lost Ezra on August 6.
- We’re getting by. Learning to live without my son is by far, the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.
- We conceived our daughter in January 2014 and she was born after an anxiety-filled pregnancy on October 3rd, healthy and screaming her head off.